Levente L. Orbán, PhD
Dept. of Psychology
Kwantlen Polytechnic University
12666 72nd Ave, Surrey BC
- Comparative psychology
- Visual perception
- Artificial neural networks
- Orbán, L.L. & Plowright, C.M.S. (In press). Radio Frequency Identification and Motion-Sensitive Video Efficiently Automate Recording of Choice Behaviour by Bumblebees. Journal of Visualized Experiments.
- Orbán, L.L. & Chartier, S. (2013). Unsupervised Non-Linear Neural Networks Capture Aspects of Floral Choice Behaviour. Proceedings of the European Symposium on Artificial Neural Networks, 149-154.
- Orbán, L.L. & Plowright, C.M.S. (2013). The effect of flower-like and non-flower-like visual properties on choice of unrewarding patterns by bumblebees. Naturwissenschaften, 100(7), 621-631.
- Orbán, L.L. & Dastur, F.N. (2012). Shifts in color discrimination during early pregnancy. Evolutionary Psychology, 10(2), 238-252.
- Orbán, L.L. Plowright, C.M.S., & Plowright, R.C. (2012). The Effect of Feeder Location on Pollen Collection by Bumble Bees in a Tomato Greenhouse in Ontario, Canada. Journal of Economic Entomology, 105(1), 34-39.
Scripts and Modules